Monday, May 6, 2013


Well, since the last post about my new e-book on hand quilting, life got in the way a tad.
The final edits were being done to ta-daaaa Launch the e-book and the book on demand. Then, BOOM. My editor's life took a u-turn and we're in a little bit of limbo at the moment. Health issues came up, life happens and sometimes gets really irritating, not to mention nerve-wracking. Not to mention that it would have been ready to launch a lot sooner if I hadn't kept coming up with new info and sections to add to the chapters!

So, we decided that I keep posting on my Blog, which I'm not good at doing but will keep on keep'n on until that day that her health issues and Karma will combine and things will get back to normal. Whatever 'normal' is.
I still need to learn this blog-world and the doo-dahs to use, so I'll start with this new post about what's going on with the Guide to Hand Quilting and hope that you find me and subscribe to know when the e-book comes out Along with that, I'll put a new section in here on Q&A and let YOU ask me any questions on hand quilting and allow others to answer as well as me. This can be based on your own experiences, questions, etc. A little quilt-chat room in a way.
So, with that said, I guess I'd better get busy, huh??




No comments:

Post a Comment