Tuesday, April 7, 2015

LOST QUILT!!!!

I'm posting for a quilting friend. We're hoping to find and return this beauty!

Last weekend after the ORIGINAL Sewing & Quilt Expo in Cleveland, Ohio, my Potpourri quilt went missing. I had lent it to a Pins and Needles in Middleburg Heights, Ohio and it went missing after the show when they had a third party pack up their booth. I guess they thought it would turn up in one of the boxes and I only learned about it on Thursday, April 2. I am devastated as I now need to make another sample for Quilt Market in Minneapolis. This pattern is one of my biggest sellers. If anyone sees this quilt, it is mine. I have not sold it, and I have not given it to anyone. Please share this with anyone you can.

https://www.facebook.com/vanessa.hillfromm?fref=photo





No comments:

Post a Comment