Tuesday, October 1, 2013

You can own this!

Ding, dong the book is out! FINALLY! I dragged my feet long enough and finished it!!
 
 NOW ON AMAZON!

 

This book is a revised and updated version of my book “Quilt As Desired” that I wrote another lifetime ago. Since it was so popular as a basic tool for hand quilting, hints and tips for individuals, workshops and retreats, shops, etc, I decided to update it and make it available for you again through Amazon.


I hope you enjoy it and more important, I hope it will help with those pesky questions on how to get started and some tools and tips for the beginners AND the experienced hand quilters!
When you've perused the book, I would appreciate it if you gave it a review on Amazon. 
Thanking you in advance and happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment